I can’t wait to fix this one again! This is the type of dish that’s so good it will haunt you…. to the point where you find yourself having eaten the whole pan. Ideal party treat or game day snack.
Cook time: 1 Hr Prep time: 10 Min Serves: depends on the size you cut
2 can(s) 10 oz size refrigerated cresent rolls
1/4 lb thinly sliced boiled ham
1/4 lb thinly sliced provalone cheese
1/4 lb thinly sliced swiss cheese
1/4 lb thinly sliced genoa salami (about 12 slices)
1/4 lb thinly sliced pepperoni ( about 30 slices)
1 jar(s) 12 oz size, roasted red peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
3 medium eggs
3 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and very lightly spray 9×13 baking pan with non stick cooking spray. Unroll one package of the crescent rolls and cover the bottom of the prepared pan.
2. Layer with ham, provolone, Swiss, salami and pepperoni in the order shown above,
3. Distribute drained and sliced roasted red peppers over top.
4. In a small mixing bowl combine eggs, Parmesan and pepper; beat lightly.
5. Pour 3/4 cup of egg mixture over the top of the peppers; distribute evenly.
6. Unroll the second package of crescent rolls and place over the top of the red peppers; brush with the remaining egg mixture.
7. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 10-20 minutes until dough is golden brown and slightly puffy. Remove from oven let sit for about 10 minutes for easier cutting. Serve warm or at room temperature.