These sausage rolls are so good, you can’t have just one. They’re fluffy, flaky crescent rolls wrapped around a creamy and cheesy sausage bite. These are a savory appetizer, but they’d make a delicious breakfast treat too. Bonus, they are super simple to prepare.
Cook time: 15 Min Prep time: 20 Min Serves: 8
16 oz bulk sausage, cooked and crumbled (any flavor)
8 oz cream cheese, softened
2 can(s) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese (or any cheese)
1. Mix cooked sausage, cream cheese, and shredded cheese together.
2. Separate rolls into triangles.
3. Cut eat triangle in half lengthwise.
4. Scoop a heaping tablespoon onto each roll.
5. Roll up.
6. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until golden brown.